SIAL UNVEILS NEW DIGITAL SHOW FOR MEAT PRODUCTS TAKING PLACE THIS JUNE
SIAL has revealed its plans to launch a digital show dedicated to the meat industry.
The virtual fair – SIAL Connect Meat Chapter – will take place on Wednesday, June 23 and Thursday, June 24.
Under the tagline Inspire Food Business, organisers said the event will be the first in a series of sector specific events, which will provide attendees with a programme of business opportunities and market insights.
At heart of the SIAL Connect Meat Chapter show will be one-to-one business meetings between industry buyers and suppliers from the meat sector.
Top level keynote talks from international experts will shine a light on the meat industry’s current issues and trends, new consumption patterns, food safety, supply chain, innovative packaging, international regulations and global product innovation.
Conferences focused on specific local markets and products will add extra content to the event.
SIAL Connect Meat Chapter aims to boost all attendees’ business, thanks to:
- Suppliers selected from all over the world, bringing the best products;
- Buyers from Europe and China;
- A dedicated team to bring attendees together, optimising each meetings’ interest and business potential, taking into account needs and characteristics of buyers and suppliers companies and markets;
- A digital platform produced specifically for the event;
- Keynote sessions to include ones dedicated to accessing the Chinese market, showcasing advice and benefiting from SIAL Network’s experience of over 20 years in China;
- The strong expertise of SIAL Paris on the meat market, one of the strongest sectors of the physical show, across butchery and cured meat, poultry and game.
Calling meat producers and operators
If you would like more information on the digital show or to be selected as a supplier for SIAL Connect, please contact SIAL’s representatives:
Marie Edmée, (+33 6 34 37 10 63; [email protected])
or Adrien (+33 1 76 77 12 79; [email protected]).
if you are a buyer:
Charlotte Savary – [email protected] / +33 7 62 91 54 86
Norah Kaloki – [email protected] /+33 6 98 60 98 48
Victoire de Jenlis – [email protected] / +33 6 66 59 38 66