The pop-up gourmet restaurant features a menu conceived by star-rated chefs in collaboration with promising up-and coming talent.
A must for chefs and restaurant professionals looking for inspiration and to discover the sector’s latest innovations, the venue will offer visitors exclusive tasting menus, especially designed by 10 renowned chefs, with a different duo in the kitchen each day.
- Saturday, October 15th: Pierre Meneau (Auberge du Jeu de Paume)
- Sunday, October 16th: Irwin Durand (Le Chiberta) / Mathieu Afonso
- Monday, October 17th: Baptiste Renouard (Ochre) / Pierre Lambert (L’Expérience)
- Tuesday, October 18th: Rebecca Lockwood (Agapé) / Julien Marseault (Partage)
- Wednesday, October 19th: Arnaud Viel (La Renaissance) / Romain Gicquel (La Ferme de Voisins)
The restaurant, with 150 place settings, is part of SIAL La Cuisine, a hub of culinary talent, where top chefs from all over the world are showcasing their latest dishes and exchanging ideas. This year, French gastronomy will be under the spotlight thanks to the culinary genius of chef Mauro Colagreco, patron of SIAL Paris 2022, whose restaurant Le Mirazur has received three Michelin stars and was elected the World’s Best Restaurant in 2019.
SIAL La Cuisine (Hall 5B) will also host culinary demonstrations featuring a wide range of products on display at the exhibition throughout the show. These Culinary activities and demonstrations, performed by talented professionals, will also reflect the challenges of today’s food industry and the key themes being addressed at SIAL Talks. Guests will therefore be treated to a unique culinary experience.