How Europe uses its voice to spark a food revolution?
What are the biggest Brexit challenges for the food sector? How is the food industry dealing with the impacts of Covid-19? Consumer concerns and behaviors have shifted with Brexit and since the beginning of the pandemic. Despite all this, almost every international food player is interested in the European market, its distribution channels, and its technological capabilities. In this episode, David O’Neill highlights the strengths of the European agri-food market
Time-stamped show notes
- 00:00 ➡️ 01:05: introduction
- 01:05 ➡️ 04:30: general news
- 04:30 ➡️ 15:50: exclusive interview of David O’Neill, CEO of ESMA
- 15:50 ➡️ 18:40: general news
This episode features:
- David O’Neill, CEO of ESMA: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-o-neill-0841b511/
As a senior manager for the past 35 years, David successfully managed a wide portfolio of blue-chip National and International Brands. He worked with Nestle across the UK, Ireland and Switzerland for over 20 years, he was Managing Director of Stafford Lynch Sales & Marketing for 7 years, and Managing Director of SHS Sales & Marketing Ireland for 8 years. David O’Neill has been a member of ESMA for the past 18 years.
🎙 Support this podcast
- Subscribe 🔔
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review and a rating ( ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
🍋 To learn more about the latest trends in food, follow SIAL Paris: