SIAL Talks, a platform for understanding, analysing and discussing tomorrow’s food challenges
SIAL Talks will be hosting key speakers in a series of hard-hitting interviews, debates, round tables, lectures, and more over the coming days
In partnership with Réussir Agra, Evidence Santé and Nutrimarketing, the event creates a space for discussions and comparisons of diverging expert perspectives on current and future problems.
This year the talks will welcome 100 international speakers to share their knowledge and insights on a wide range of hard-hitting topics for the agri-food industry, which are central to the SIAL Paris #Ownthechange theme.
- 11:30am – 12:00pm: Opening ceremony
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm: SIAL Talks, presented by Mauro Colagreco, chef and owner of the three Michelin star restaurant Mirazur and ambassador of the trade show’s #Ownthechange campaign
- 4:00pm – 5:30pm: Award ceremony for SIAL Innovation
- 10:30am – 11:00am: SIAL Insights with KANTAR, XTC and NPD, hosted by Peter Hopwood
- 11:00am – 11:30am: Focus SIAL Insights with XTC Proteines, hosted by Peter Hopwood
- 11:30am – 12:30pm: Chefs round table hosted by Peter Hopwood.
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm: SIAL Talks, presented by Picadeli CEO David von Laskowski.
- How to change mentalities on food in the medium and long term in order to take care of the planet while eating at a reasonable price.
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm: SIAL Talks, presented by CHO GROUP.
- Food blockchain, a new means of consumer reassurance.
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm: SIAL Talks, presented by Bord Bia. Developing a national food and drink sustainability programme through industry collaboration and market research.
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: SIAL Talks, presented by SOPEXA. How to use TikTok for its food & beverage communication?
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm: SIAL Talks, presented by Mr Moon, South Korea, and hosted by Peter Hopwood. What about “The evolution of Meal-kit : the case of Korea?
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm: SIAL Talks, presented by CXMP’s Sébastien Garnier, hosted by Peter Hopwood. Digitalisation in the B2B food trade…
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm: Intervention SIAL China, with Anna Li. Focus on the Chinese market.
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm: SIAL Talks, with renowned packaging specialist Fabrice Peltier and Xavier Terlet, ProtéinesXTC, SIAL’s innovation partner. The packaging revolution…
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm: Intervention SIAL America, with Mark Stevens, hosted by Peter Hopwood
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm: SIAL Talks, Antoine Mercier, Protéines XT. Behaviours and perception of food risks among European consumers (EU27)…
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm: SIAL Talks with Nielsen Emmanuel Fournet, Customer Success leader France, Belgium, Netherlands. State of play of the digitalisation of food.
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm: SIAL Talks, with Maxine Roper, co-Founder Connecting food and Sarunga Herath CEO English Tea Shop. How blockchain can promote positive impact and build trust…
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: SIAL Talks, with Laurent Chrétien, Komodal. The metaverse, a new horizon for the food industry.
- 2:25pm – 2:50pm: SIAL Talks, with Mickaël Tartar, founder and CEO of Dimm.up .Responding to growing pressures through deep digitalisation.
- 2:50pm – 3:15pm: SIAL Talks, with Matthieu Hug, Co-founder and CEO of Tilkal. Food traceability: how does blockchain build trust?
- 3:15pm – 4:00pm: SIAL Talks, with Sidonie Viala, Director of Human Resources at Foodles, Co-Director of INOD Julien Ranchoux and Cosfibel CEO Marie Sermadiras. New technologies at the service of new customer experiences.
Sunday 16 October
- 10:30am – 11:00am: SIAL Talks, with Jennifer Creevy, Director of Food and Drink at WGSN. Context – The Future of Food 2024
- 11:00am – 11:30am: SIAL Talks, with FFBA, French Federation of Food Banks’ Managing Director Laurence Champier . Food insecurity – what issues and what measures?
- 11:30am – 11:55am: SIAL Talks, with Sandrine Doppler Founder of the Doppler Effect context. Food transition: consumer expectations.
- 11:55am – 12:25am: SIAL Talks, with Freddy Thiburce, co-founder and managing partner of Manger du sens. Useful innovation: what meaning? What impact? How to do ?
- 12:25pm – 12:55pm: SIAL Talks, with branding consulting director of Pixelis, Alexis Canto. How brands can contribute to a desirable future
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm: SIAL Talks, with Edible Planet Ventures, Sharon Cittone, Founder & CEO. Food system transformation…
- 3:00pm – 3:25pm: Focus, Innovate with the Novel Food regulation, with Céline Laisney, director of AlimAvenir
- 3:25pm – 3:50pm: Round table, Denis Chéreau CEO Iterg, Pivert. Cellular Agriculture France, Nathalie Rolland, Co-founder. Louis Tiers Bioeconomy for change (IAR division). YNSECT CEO Antoine Hubert
- 5:00pm: Round table, Guillaume Garot MP for Mayenne, Regional Councilor and Former Minister, TooGoodToGo Clémentine Lindon Head of External Relations Dominique Sylvain, Partner & Head of Marketing